"It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run." - Don't mind me, it's just a random thought

God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young

It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run searching for meaning

But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark...

Adam Levine - Lost Stars



As I was typing this post, I lied on my bed listening to Lost Stars song cover by DAY6's Young K. His raw, soulful voice, combined with the deep lyrics, was able to send me to the verge of crying. It was the nth time I listened to the song, and I didn't exactly sure what was different, but the song went right through me today, nearly causing a breakdown.

At normal situations, I would listen to the song as it is, enjoying the music and the singer's voice. However, I could not do that today. Every sentence in the lyrics reminded me to my youth... to my dreams... to all the pain I suffered from.

I've been feeling lost these past two years.

I've been feeling furious.

I've been living in constant anger and regrets.

It's confusing. And I don't know what to do.

Post a Comment

0 Comments